jbjc Las Vegas morning update for Tuesday May 16th 鈥?VIDEO

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
jbjc Las Vegas morning update for Tuesday May 16th 鈥?VIDEO, jbjc Las Vegas morning update for Tuesday May 16th 鈥?VIDEO

Ahzt Clinton sees Obama victory
The Nevada System of Higher Education gained a new leader Monday after more than a year without a permanent chancellor.The Board of Regents voted 11-0 to appoint Dr. Thom Reilly, current director of the Morrison Institute for Public Policy at Ariz dunk homme ona State Universi yeezy ty and former Clark County manager, to the vacant post. Regents Cedric Crear and Trevor Hayes were not present for the vote. It was a vigorous adidas samba herren  process,  Reilly said afterward.  The questions they asked me today were the same they asked me in the community. There   a lot of common themes, a lot of interest, a lot of passion. I ;m looking forward to it. Reilly will begin his three-year contract on Aug. 7 and earn a yearly salary of $425,000, along with an $8,000 automobile allowance and a $10,000 host account, used for activities such as business meetings, travel and lodging expenses. Both acting Chancellor John White, whose contract ends on Friday, and previous chancellor Dan Klaich earned an Ssxw This week
CARSON CITY — A constitutional amendment that would let voters decide whether to legalize gay marriage passed another hurdle Thursday when an Assembly panel voted in favor of Senate Joint Resolution 13.The proposal now will go to the full Assembly for a vote, the final step in the 2013 session to move forward with a change to Nevada&rsquo  current prohibition on same-sex marriage.It still has a long road to travel, however, before Nevada can join 12 other states allowing same-sex marriage.The measure will have to go through the same approval process in the 2015 legislative session before going to voters in 2016.The measure passed the state Senate already this session on a 12-9 vote with all Democrats and one Republican in support.It is expected to win support in the Assembly as well.I stanley deutschland t includes a provision to guarantee that religious organizations do not have to perfor asics outlets m such unions.The Assembly Legislative Operations and Elections Committee supp uggs skor orted the amendment with three Rep
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Загрузить файл или картинкуПеретащить с помощью Drag'n'drop
Перетащите файлы
Ничего не найдено