lrys Trump to American people: This moment is your moment

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
lrys Trump to American people: This moment is your moment, lrys Trump to American people: This moment is your moment

Exes Henderson man pleads not guilty to arson and attempted murder charges
WASHINGTON   Anti-poverty activist Bob Woodson believes that Hope for Prisoners, a Las Vegas program designed to help ex-inmates re-enter society, works because it was started by a former bank robber, Jon Ponder. He has the respect of people coming out of prison, so they know it   not a pipe dream of some middle-class person who cooked this up,  Woodson said from his Washington office.Woodson is scheduled to speak Friday at a graduation ceremony in Las Vegas for some 24 ex-offenders at Hope for Prisoners. Woodson believes the program succeeds because of its ties with law enforcement.In May, Ponder sat in the Rose Garden next to Richard Beasley, the FBI agent  yeezy who arrested hi adidas campus damen m in 2004, as President Donald Trump recognized the pair during a National Day of Prayer event.Beasley was there when Ponder entered a half-way house: a friendship that served as a model for a program that pa adidas campus 80s rtners ex-offenders with mentors, many from law enforcement.Employers are more likely  Yjjg Michael Jackson s doctor posts video
The North Las Vegas superhero is faster than a spee new balance 990 ding soccer ball, mo uggs barn re powerful than a healthy snack and able to inspire kids to get in shape with a single toss of one of his magical energy spheres.But to Richard Cherchio, fresh from an unsuccessful bid  adidas samba og for a City Council seat, the spiky-haired cartoon is no Superman. In fact, he might be downright devious. To me, it looks like he s running from the police after graffiti-ing someone s backyard,  Cherchio said of MaXaction, a masked cartoon figure the city s Parks and Recreation Department plans to use to promote active lifestyles among kids.  It makes it look like it s OK to be flipping people off, answering back and throwing stuff out of the window just to be obnoxious. Cherchio objects to MaXaction s disheveled hair, mask and the  nasty look on his face.  He s also not terribly happy about the cartoon boy s  purse.  I guess I d feel better if he didn t have a purse,  Cherchio said.  I d really feel better if he didn t have a mask
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Загрузить файл или картинкуПеретащить с помощью Drag'n'drop
Перетащите файлы
Ничего не найдено